Development Fees

Pursuant to Chapter 6 of the General Education Code of California, “the governing board of any school district is authorized to levy a fee, charge, dedication, or other requirement against any construction within the boundaries of the district, for the purpose of funding the construction or reconstruction of school facilities.”

For a breakdown of the current development for Riverside Unified School District, please see the chart below:

developers fee


To pay these fees you will need the following:

  • Square-footage verification form provided by issuer of your building permit, County of Riverside or City of Riverside.
  • If your development has a tract map, you will also need a clean copy of the approved map, the addresses of each home being constructed (if available), and the date your project was approved.

For questions regarding these fees, please call:

Facilities Planning and Development Department
Office: 951-788-7496


Source Link: