RUSD Food Festival

Click Here For More Information

Nutrition Services Page

 The Nutrition Services department is committed to serving students attractive, healthy meals, and to contribute to their nutritional and educational needs by giving them the keys for lifelong healthy eating habits. We are continuously looking for ways to effectively address childhood obesity/hunger in our community by ensuring every child has access to nutritious meals throughout the school year and beyond.

Nutrition Services

Now Accepting!

2018-2019 Meal Program Application

Elementary Menu Secondary Menu

Nutrition Services M-F 7:30AM-4:30PM
Contact Number: (951)352-6740 
6050 Industrial Ave
Riverside, CA 92504

Information regarding our Nutrition Services Department
 Kirsten Roloson  (951)352-6740 ext.82806
Meal Program application, Verification, Student Accounts  Norma Reyna  (951)352-6740 ext.82811
Paypams  Lynn Cashman  (951)352-6740 ext.82815

Facebook Nutrition Services RUSD    Instagram Nutrition Services RUSD    Twitter RUSD NutritionNS 

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Ave SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) E-mail:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


De conformidad con la ley federal de derechos civiles y los reglamentos y las políticas de derechos civiles del Departamento de Agricultura de EE. UU. (U.S. Department of Agriculture, USDA), se prohíbe al USDA, sus agencias, oficinas y empleados y a las instituciones que participan o administran programas del USDA a discriminar por motivos de raza, color, origen nacional, sexo, discapacidad, edad, o represalias o venganza por actividades previas relacionadas con los derechos civiles, en cualquier programa o actividad realizado o financiado por el USDA.  

Las personas con discapacidades que necesitan medios de comunicación alternativos para obtener información de los programas (por ejemplo, Braille, letra grande, cinta de audio o lenguaje de signos americano) deben ponerse en contacto con la agencia (local o estatal) donde solicitaron los beneficios. Las personas sordas, con dificultades auditivas o con discapacidad del habla pueden contactar al USDA por medio del servicio federal de retransmisión (Federal Relay Service) al 800-877-8339. Además, podría estar disponible información de los programas en otros idiomas aparte del inglés. 

Para presentar una queja por discriminación, llene el formulario de quejas por discriminación en los programas del USDA (USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027) que se encuentra en línea en:, o en cualquier oficina del USDA, o escriba una carta dirigida a USDA y adjunte toda la información solicitada en el formulario. Para pedir una copia del formulario de queja, llame al 866-632-9992. Envíe su formulario de queja completo o carta a USDA por: (1) correo postal: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Ave SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; o (3) correo electrónico:

Esta institución es un proveedor que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades.